BREATHE | Shower Steamers
What is it?
BREATHE is a set of shower steamers formulated to ease congestion and improve airflow through the natural aroma of eucalyptus, peppermint and menthol.
What makes shower steamers different from bath bombs?
- Shower steamers are more focused on aromatherapy as they are designed to release oils into the air whereas bath bombs are designed to interact with the skin directly.
- Shower steamers have a higher concentration of essential oils and a lower concentration of moisturizing oils.
- Eucalyptus: a natural decongestant helping to ease chest congestion, clear nasal passageways and facilitate easy breathing.
- Peppermint: has a sharp, penetrating scent based on its high menthol content. It can help to clear the nasal passageway encouraging easy breathing.
- Menthol Crystal: a compound obtained from peppermint and a naturally-occurring cold receptor commonly used to provide symptomatic relief for upper airway congestion.
Size: 11-13 tablets equaling 6oz
Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda), Citric Acid, Maranta Arundinacea (Arrowroot) Root Powder, L-Menthol (Menthol Crystals), Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Oil, Mentha Arvensis (Peppermint) Oil
- Place one tablet on the shower floor, at the back of the shower and out of the water stream.
We at Empressence are not medical or healthcare professionals and do not claim that the use of our products may have a positive effect on pre-existing physical and/or mental health conditions. The information provided in our description pertains to the properties of specific ingredients used in the product. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. For prolonged use, consult with a healthcare practitioner.
Due to the high concentration of essential oils, this product is not meant for use as a bath bomb. It should also be avoided during pregnancy and/or breastfeeding.
Not intended for use on children.
For external use only.